Monday, April 11, 2011

assets

i feel peace

i am confident

i am honest with myself and others

i am loved and supported unconditionally

i trust myself and others

i can't do it all so i ask for help

i make informed decisions

i plan ahead

i find the good in everyone

i have unwavering faith

i forgive and let go

i am strong in my beliefs

i set boundaries that reflect my intuition

i have many emotions and feelings and all are acceptable because i know how to handle them

i know my limits and can express them

i am balanced

i am the best wife and mother i can be

i am not perfect, but i  accept and learn from my mistakes (lessons)

i will never stop trying

i will put into action anything and everything to make these statements true for myself.


oh ya!!!!

0 leave a comment here:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones