Thursday, March 5, 2009

he beat me to it.....a day at the park

Oh I love your post sweetheart, those are some of my favorite pictures too without a doubt.
Actually, they melt my heart. I'm pretty sure I used to sit and daydream about a day I would get to go to the park with my prince charming husband and watch as he gave our precious little girl shoulder rides while I took pictures and smiled so much my cheeks hurt.
*sigh*
okay so here are some more park pictures. we went on saturday 03/01/09 and Bayley swung(that word looks strange, maybe it's swang) for the first time, and she loved it!!!

This is the pioneer park in mission hills and it is the park my mom used to take me to, it's right next door to the elementary school i went to. I was kind of sad they re did it though, i used to love to climb the big caterpillar.

Photobucket

Bayley and Mom hit the slide (i think mom had way more fun)

Photobucket

hangin out

Photobucket

she sure does love her daddy

Photobucket

and mommy

Photobucket

Photobucket

love this one

Photobucket

Photobucket

i know it's blurry but you can tell she's smilin so big

Photobucket

Photobucket

oh those legs are too cute

Photobucket

and such an angel face

Photobucket

we had a lovely day at the park

Photobucket
thank you Adam & Bayley for making my one of many daydreams come true

0 leave a comment here:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones