Friday, October 5, 2012

Beautiful distractions

We just moved into a beautiful condo and I am so happy...

But I really just want to be settled and have everything put away so that I can try to function like a regular human being.

I know I am putting way too much pressure on myself. I have a 4 yr old and a 3 month old. But that's just it, I want to enjoy them because this time is going by way too fast! We have too much stuff and stuff equals time. I want to spend my time watching Lyla smile and baking cookies with Bayley. Right now I am swimming in boxes and I am tempted to just pitch it all. I will admit...
I am a blanket/quilt hoarder and a basket hoarder. Oh and a book and magazine hoarder. Ok, maybe I'm just a hoarder....
My goal is to take a few steps toward being a minimalist by Monday.

0 leave a comment here:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones