Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I remember

I remember looking at Bayley as a little baby, lying next to her in bed watching her sleep. I remember thinking "I never want to forget this"
I thought the exact thought tonight as I laid beside her.
I don't ever want to forget her chubby cheeks that I kiss all day, chipped fingernails, bangs that are growing out, wearing a princess dress every single day, "mama, can I have a treat?"
Her singing at the top of her lungs as we grocery shop, her curiosity, the way she loves an audience watching her dance, the way she will try so hard to get me to lighten up and laugh when I'm being too serious-oh how I need that! The way she teaches me how to live life on purpose and to be true to myself.

Oh how I cherish these days!!

1 leave a comment here:

Anonymous said...

3AM post! Try to get some sleep Hun... Great post though. Love you,

Adam


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones