Thursday, October 9, 2008

We got to see Daddy...

via teleconference video. It was so awesome to see Adam, I miss him more than words can express. This will be the longest 6 months of my life without a doubt!!! I can't wait til turkey day!!! It was really good to see him smiling and in one piece, but it made me miss him even more!!! Good thing in just a little over a month and he will be home with his girls. I will be ecstatic!!!! It's sad because I don't want to wish away these moments with Bayley but I just want him to be able to be here to share them with me. I am grateful though, I know there are people whose husbands are gone a lot longer or that aren't good Husbands/Dads. We have an amazing Husband/Daddy and are so very lucky!!!! We love you Adam : )
Posted by Picasa

0 leave a comment here:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones