Monday, September 22, 2008

Autumnal equinox


Oh I'm so excited that it is Fall!!! Adam and I both love the Fall so much, it's such a cozy season. I can't wait to take Bayley to the pumpkin patch and dress her up in a ridiculous Halloween costume. The most exciting thing about this season is that Adam will come home and we will still have a month of Fall together, yay!!!!

Things we love about Fall:

Sunday football and Adam's famous chili
Going to Julian for apple pie and wine tasting
Pumpkin baked goods and the way it makes the house smell so good
The way the air feels crisp and how the leaves change color (only I can tell though in San Diego)
Halloween
Carving pumpkins
Thanksgiving (that needs a whole list of things we love in itself)
Wearing cute sweaters and boots
Pumpkin spice Lattes
Lounging around the house in our PJ's all day because it's finally cold outside
ADAM IS COMING HOME!!! NOVEMBER 25TH!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 leave a comment here:

Maris said...

Fall is my favorite season too! I feel like it's practically the only thing I've blogged about lately :) I especially like the crisp air, ANYTHING pumpkin and college football!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones