Monday, August 15, 2011

stuff

i am in the process of organizing files on my computer...mostly pictures
like oh say 10,000 pictures
and let me start by saying that i am a schizophrenic digital picture hoarder.
who names files on thier computer things like "stuff" and "fun" with no dates??

i do

my brain hurts

here are some pretty photos

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

i went to blogher 2011 and it was so amazing!!

Photobucket
got to meet a blog friend, kelle. such a kind soul
Photobucket

had a fun date with my girl today and she picked out some fancy shoes

Photobucket

boy does she love her shoes

i had to pry her out of the nordstrom rack shoe department today

my girl is so outspoken these days

a mom said to her little girl "c'mon monkey" and bayley piped up and said in such a defending tone "she is not a monkey!"

these days are fun

Photobucket

Photobucket

19 days and we are on our way to st louis, missouri

i'm going to try to blog thru the craziness of it all, especially the roadtrip!!

2 suvs, a mom, a dad, a precocious 3 yr old and a cat that has anxiety in automobiles-----driving cross country

stay tuned as this southern california girl heads out to the midwest

1 leave a comment here:

Sarah said...

Absolutely love all of the pictures & updates! Good luck with getting everything up & out in CA. I'll be here to help you guys when you get here! Your blog always make me cry happy tears. you guys are so wonderful, I'm so lucky you're my friends! LOVES!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones