Thursday, January 15, 2009

Holistic health

Today I went to see my acupuncturist and Bayley came along and got a free mini session. Not acupuncture, but some craniosacral therapy. She had a slightly mishapen head at birth due to my fibroid (we think) Craniosacral therapy is a very light form of massage/manipulation done on the head/neck to free any restrictions and keep cerebral spinal fluid flowing efficiently. She was happy and smiling through her whole session. I had an amazing acupuncture session and had some cupping done for my back/neck pain. I feel so much better, it's like a miracle. I love chinese medicine.


"Worms will not eat living wood where the vital sap is flowing; rust will not hinder the opening of a gate when the hinges are used each day. Movement gives health and life. Stagnation brings disease and death."- proverb in traditional Chinese Medicine

0 leave a comment here:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones