Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy 7 months Bayley!!!


I can't believe you are 7 months old today

I feel like I just wrote your 6 month old post

And I didn't think it was possible

but I love you even more, every time I look at your sweet face.

You are growing so fast right before our eyes

you are sitting up on your own

you are eating solid foods like a little piggy

sweet potatoes and apple/blueberries are your favorites

you are spitting, yelling, babbling, blowing bubbles, grabbing hair/noses/cheeks

waving your arms in the air, dancing, splashing, giving hugs (well Mom got one)

belly laughing, smiling all the time and most important...

being the sweetest, bestest, smartest, most beautiful baby I could ever ask for.

I love you with all my heart and soul Bayley

Love and kisses, Mommy




0 leave a comment here:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones