Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Smile for the camera Bayley



I wish it was easier to capture this beautiful baby's smile on camera. She smiles all day long it seems like, but once I break out the camera she just stares at it like it's some alien going to snatch her up. I really have to distract her from looking at it, but once she sees the flash I usually end up with a disgruntled squinty face. These are the best ones lately. I am still working on tricks. If I don't use the flash, it's quite blurry. I guess I will have to take some outside in partial shade. Her smile is contagious and stronger than any amount of prozac a doctor could prescribe. One dose of Bayley and I'm cured of anything!!! She is such a sweetheart, we love her so much!!! I can't believe how fast she is growing!!! Can you see her dimple on her right cheek?? Just like her Daddy's
Posted by Picasa

0 leave a comment here:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones