Monday, August 11, 2008

A big thank you to my Mom!!!

First of all I need to give a huge thank you to my Mom!!!!! If it weren't for her I would be an emaciated, emotionally spent sliver of a woman stuck under a huge pile of laundry and dishes!!! She has been here helping us no matter the time or place or circumstance. She drove me to the NICU every 3 hours to feed Bayley for 4 days straight after I had a c-section. She's made me countless yummy dinners, bought me groceries, and kept me well nourished. She has and still is doing ALL of our laundry(how lucky am I)!!!! She stays over and watches Bayley so I can shower and eat. Most importantly she has been here for every last question, concern and emotional breakdown. Bayley and I are so very lucky to have her as a Mom and Grandma. Thanks Mom from the bottom of our hearts.

0 leave a comment here:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones